The paring knife and its handle
Natural beech handle
The blade is made of hardened stainless steel, bevel ground along its entire length. In addition, the blade is manually serrated for excellent cutting quality. It is serrated with a tine every millimeter. This paring knife cuts and cuts with dexterity meats and vegetables, and it peels fruits and vegetables.
The handle is charming wood, naturally dried for one year, tinted and varnished. Its shape ensures a perfect hold in hand. Whether you have large or small hand, this cutting tool will give you great satisfaction.
It is essential for minute culinary preparations, finely chopping herbs, vegetables, fruits, meat … It is the perfect all-rounder. Its blade allows optimal penetration in soft-flesh foods such as tomatoes. It is also practical for finely chopping the herbs
The Nogent*** knife
So why hesitate? All the conditions are there to have a good time in your kitchen with good tools. Being well equipped is the most important thing to be able to cook properly! This type of paring knife is thought to optimize the moments of preparation. This knife is designed to penetrate directly into the pulpit in deteriorating matter. Cutting is an art and this knife is the perfect tool to do the most complete work! In addition, its small size makes it manageable and its color promises an outfit in the assured time.
Trust us in cooking with Nogent knife ***
The Classic range – Wood
- A traditional range that has been proven for three generations. Where to find it? In all kitchen drawers in France.
- The heart of the offer NOGENT ***.
- Authentic wood of charm, hardwood, natural, warm. An extremely wide range: for all needs. Single and double edged peelers, paring knives, table knives, steak knives, bread knives …
- Manufacture 100% NOGENT ***.
- 1) Thick blade, up to 1.8 mm, bevelled across its entire width.
- 2) Molybdenum stainless steel (AFNOR Z50CD14). Degree of hardness 57 Rockwell.
- 3) Extra strong silk.
- 4) Manual finish, satin blade.
- 5) Hornbeam wood, dried one year on park, tinted and varnished.
- 6) Brass rivets.