Red peeler and its handle:
Range: Classic Wood
What would a kitchen be without a red peeler? Then choose this Nogent*** peeler to get rid of all kinds of fruit and vegetable peelings! The quality of the blade and the handle promise you an exceptional longevity!
All products, which are designed by Nogent, meet the needs of consumers! So this little utensil will make your life easier. Don’t waste any more material when peeling your vegetables! This product is made for you!
Every Nogent*** product is designed to ensure that you enjoy every moment in your kitchen with the right tools. Being well equipped is the most important thing for proper cooking! This type of peeler with two cutting edges is designed to optimise preparation time. This red peeler is designed to remove the skin from vegetables or fruit. The blade is suitable for peeling both thin and thick skins.
Trust us by choosing your French cutler Nogent*** !
Range benefits – Classic Wood :
- A traditional range that has proven itself for three generations.
- The heart of the NOGENT *** offer.
- Authentic hornbeam wood, “hard” wood, natural, warm.
- An extremely wide range: for all needs. Single and double-edged peelers, paring knives, table knives, steak knives, bread knives…
- 100% NOGENT manufacture ***
1) Thick blade, up to 1.8 mm, bevelled over its entire width.
2) Molybdenum stainless steel (AFNOR Z50CD14). Hardness grade 57 Rockwell.
3) Extra strong silk.
4) Hand-finished, satin-finished blade.
5) Hornbeam wood, dried for one year in the yard, stained and varnished.
6) Brass or aluminium rivets.