The blade of the table knife and its wooden handle:
Range: Classic – Wood
First, the blade is made of hardened stainless steel, bevel ground along its entire length. In addition, the blade is manually sharpened for excellent cutting quality. This table knife cut and cut with dexterity meats and vegetables, and peels fruits and vegetables.
The handle is charming wood, naturally dried for one year, tinted and varnished. Its shape ensures a perfect hold in hand. Whether you have large or small hand, this cutting tool will give you great satisfaction. The blade is polished-ice for a visual rendering of quality.
It is essential for fine culinary tastings, finely chopping herbs, vegetables, fruits, meat … Its blade allows optimal penetration in soft-flesh foods such as tomatoes and meats. Finally, it is ideal for all uses of the table.
The Nogent knife
So why hesitate? All the conditions are there to have a good time in your kitchen with good tools. Being well equipped is the most important thing to be able to cook properly! This type of table knife is designed to optimize tasting moments. This knife is designed to penetrate directly into the pulpit in deteriorating matter. Cutting is an art and this knife is the perfect tool to do the most complete work!
Trust us in cooking with Nogent*** knife
The Classic range – Wood
- A traditional range that has been proven for three generations. Where to find it? In all kitchen drawers in France.
- The heart of the offer NOGENT ***.
- Authentic wood of charm, hardwood, natural, warm.
- An extremely wide range: for all needs. Single and double edged peelers, paring knives, table knives, steak knives, bread knives …
- Manufacture 100% NOGENT ***.
Explain in picture what makes the quality of the classic Nogent range ***
- 1) Thick blade, up to 1.8 mm, bevelled across its entire width.
- 2) Molybdenum stainless steel (AFNOR Z50CD14). Degree of hardness 57 Rockwell.
- 3) Extra strong silk.
- 4) Manual finish, satin blade.
- 5) Charming wood, dried one year on park, tinted and varnished.
- 6) Brass rivets.