Paring knife 11cm black Nogent ***
First, the blade is made of hardened stainless steel, bevel ground along its entire length. The 11cm straight blade knife is ideal for obtaining thin, clean slices of meat or other dishes you like to cook. The handle is made of polypropylene material and over-molded in the blade. This manufacture assures dishwasher safe !
This paring knife cuts and cuts with dexterity meats and vegetables, and it peels fruits and vegetables.
The Nogent knife
So why hesitate? All the conditions are there to have a good time in your kitchen with good tools. Being well equipped is the most important thing to be able to cook properly! This type of paring knife is thought to optimize the moments of preparation. This knife is designed to penetrate directly into the pulpit in deteriorating matter. Cutting is an art and this knife is the perfect tool to do the most complete work! In addition, its small size makes it manageable and its color promises an outfit in the assured time.
Trust us in cooking with Nogent knife ***
The classic dishwasher range: the updated tradition
- A modernized silhouette.
- The NOGENT *** tradition reviewed for the dishwasher.
- A handle resistant to temperatures and aggressions generated by the dishwasher.
- A wide range: single and double edged peelers, paring knives, table knives, steak knives, large knives.
- Manufacture 100% NOGENT ***.
- 1) Thick blade, up to 1.8 mm, ground in bevel along its entire width.
- 2) Molybdenum stainless steel (AFNOR Z50CD14). Degree of hardness 57 Rockwell.
- 3) Extra strong silk.
- 4) Blade overmolded in the handle, guaranteed unbreakable.
- 5) Manual finishing.
- 6) Polypropylene handle.