The essential knives of my kitchen:
It’s now or never! Make room for the new Nogent*** boxed sets which include all my kitchen basics. Every cook can now find the right boxed set for his or her culinary activity! With sets of several ranges and all the products, no one is left without a solution. The Color sets give young cooks, students or young professionals the opportunity to get the real basics of my kitchen in one go. These basics are for the table as well as the worktop! Choose from paring knives, peelers, table knives and steak knives. And because Nogent*** addresses all cooks with its made in France quality, you can choose your sets from the three different ranges. You can choose between sets of Color knives, Classic knives or sets of Expert knives, and you will find the essential Classic Pro set. And don’t forget that all our knives are guaranteed for life!
The Classic Pro range: tradition for professionals
This range was developed in collaboration with a chef from Nantes, Jean-Charles Baron, in order to offer a range of small knives that are very useful in professional kitchens. The handle has been designed to have a good grip for the daily gestures of the cook: thick handle, good length and narrower at the front.
Watch the video presentation of this range on YouTube
- An ergonomic, thick handle for an excellent grip
- The NOGENT *** tradition reviewed by professionals
- A handle that is resistant to temperature and to the aggressions generated by the dishwasher.
- A wide range: single and double-edged peelers, paring knives, table knives, steak knives.
- 100% French made NOGENT ***.
1) Thick blade, up to 1.6 mm, bevelled over its entire width.
2) Molybdenum stainless steel (AFNOR Z50CD14). Hardness grade 57 Rockwell.
3) Hand-finished cutting edge, satin-finished blade.
4) Extra strong silk.
5) Blade over-molded in the handle, guaranteed unbreakable.
6) Ergonomic polypropylene handle.