Trendy – Pointed blade – Purple – Nogent *** –
First of all, the blade is made of hardened stainless steel, ground in bevel all along its length. Indeed, the cutting edge benefits from the Affidenté® technology, ensuring a 4 tooth to millimeter toothing that is virtually invisible to the naked eye for an exceptional cutting quality. Very comfortable to use, the EXPERT knives do not tear food, but cut with precision.
In addition, the handle is polypropylene, color and guaranteed indémanchable. It is dishwasher safe.
The Nogent paring knife:
So why hesitate? All the conditions are there to have a good time in your kitchen with good tools. Being well equipped is the most important thing to be able to cook properly!
This knife is designed to penetrate directly into the pulpit to deteriorate the material. Cutting is an art and this knife is the perfect tool to do the most complete work! In addition, its small size makes it manageable and its color promises an outfit in the assured time.
The Expert range: the high performance range:
- The only true “Affidenté®” cutting finish, guaranteeing teeth with 4 teeth at mm virtually invisible to the naked eye for exceptional cutting quality.
- a complete range: single and double edged peelers, paring knives, grilling knives and many large knives for all domestic purposes: deli knives, poultry knives, roasting knives, bread knives, boning knives, .. .
- a technical range with unequaled performance: the comfort of a sharp blade (smooth) and the duration of a toothed edge.
- 100% Nogent Manufacture ***.
- 1) A very thick blade, up to 2.3 mm, beveled across the entire width.
- 2) Molybdenum stainless steel (AFNOR Z50CD14). Degree of hardness 57 Rockwell.
- 3) Affidenté® edge = 4 teeth per mm.
- 4) Ergonomic polypropylene handle molded onto the blade.
- 5) Sleeve guaranteed indémanchable and antibacterial in the dishwasher.
- 6) Triple riveting in stainless steel.